BodyMinded Practitioner Training
BodyMinded practitioners work with their students/clients to understand their unique patterns of mind- body interaction and coach them, with a holistic framework, towards a more integrated and optimal co-ordination.
BodyMinded practitioners teach and coach to avoid injury and create sustainable satisfying movement practices.
BodyMinded practitioners apply their skills in their work as music teachers, yoga teachers, professional musicians, massage therapists, Pilates Method instructors and performance coaches etc.
Key learning outcomes:
- Move better feel better and move away from injury and pain. Sustain your own wellbeing with constructively applying Alexander Technique principles
- Understand the human body & movement from the inside out with accurate anatomical and body mapping knowledge
- Learn about Biomechanics ‘the science of movement’’ and application to your professional practice
- Develop new plans for instruction or coaching for your students/ clients
- Integrate the BodyMinded approach into your professional practice
BodyMinded – Anatomy, Biomechanics and the Alexander Technique
Duration: February – December 2017. 12 workshops + 12 private lessons
Location: St Leonards, Sydney, NSW
Music Scholarships for BodyMinded
2 scholarships are on offer
One 50% Scholarship for a Music Teacher
One 50% Scholarship for a Tertiary Music student
Applications now open.
“I had really great time at the Sunday class. I had a very direct experience of understanding better my body and the way I use it (which I’ve never been taught systematically in my physio training)”
Expressions of interest for the 2017 class are now open, fill in the form below and we will get back to you.
BodyMinded: Communication, Coaching and Alexander Technique
Click here to make an enquiry
or call Greg Holdaway on 0408 257 174.
Time and Date
2017 INTENSIVE DATES: 8th to 11th April; 1st to 4th July; 23 to 26th September.