Move Better Feel Better Class
An introductory class that responds to your needs
Who is this class for?
- If you have a physical problem which you want to improve – sore neck, knee, headaches, stress etc then this class will help you.
- If you are recovering from injury this class will help you.
- If improving your posture is your goal this class will help you.
- Our teachers are experienced and accustomed to working with people with injuries and challenges.
What will I learn in the Alexander Activities class?
- This class will help you find your own in built back support, your internal anti-gravity reflex muscles.
- There are no gimmicks, no pills, no straps, no ‘core’ exercises, no PAIN!
- We all have a fabulously designed body that can be balanced and adaptive in all our activities.
- We teach you how you can move well and feel better everywhere, anytime.
- Learning Alexander Technique will give you new ideas and experiences you will practice and apply in your everyday life.
What does this class cover?
This class covers Alexander technique principles in practical activities – this means the class responds to your needs.
Activities covered are chosen by the class, they could include: typing, walking, sitting at a screen, driving, lifting children, singing, golf swing, vacuuming, running, bike riding – plus other activities of interest to the class.
Our small group classes are taught by accredited Alexander Technique teachers. Each class has a maximum of 8 participants.
When are the classes?
Monday evenings, 6 -7:30pm. Please let us know if the time does not suit and we will arrange something alternative for you.
Going down stairs no longer feels unsteady
I now know how it is possible to go down and up at the same time!
Penny, Sydney 2016
Please send along an email (use the contact form below) when the courses become full – we often have a waiting list.
Click here to make an enquiry
or call Greg Holdaway on 0408 257 174.
Time and Date