Musician’s class: BodyMinded safe and healthy music
Musicians, you are your instrument!
Come and be coached by Greg Holdaway, experienced master Alexander Technique teacher.
Specific class for musicians; to explore co-ordination, creative expression and listen closely to our thinking and moving. Practical classes in small group. Everyone gets personal coaching and feedback
You will learn:
- Practical insights into your movement habits
- Step by step repeatable process for you to use in your practice and performing
- Establishing healthier and safe co-ordination habits – which play a large part in preventing injuries
- More freedom and joy of expression with balance and harmony with your instrument
Who is this class for?
- Serious musicians (pre professional, music teachers, professional musicians)
- All instruments welcome (including voice)
- All genres and style of music most welcome
- Musicians new and those with some experience of Alexander Technique
- Musicians ready to engage in self enquiry and exploration – to reveal your moving and thinking habits
When, where and how much?
- Classes are in St Leonards, 5 mins walk from the train station
- Classes are on Tuesday evening 6pm – 8pm
- Tertiary Music students and low income musicians – please ask for the special booking code (email email@example.com) to get a substantial discount.
Click here to make an enquiry
or call Greg Holdaway on 0408 257 174.
Time and Date
Weekly Tuesday class.
Term starts: August 08, 2017
6pm - 7:30pm