Voice workshop- speak UP!
Singers, public speakers, actors anyone that wants to use their voice with more ease and comfort this workshop is for you!
Perform at your best with clarity.
Please bring your questions and curiosity. Bring along your songs, poems, scripts this is a practical workshop.
Ideal for performers, teachers and those needing to speak UP!
Small intimate workshop.
Taught by Greg Holdaway, Director of Sydney Alexander Technique
Come explore your Voice with Alexander Technique principles
The Alexander technique is a perfect compliment to your vocal work. Explore the fine-tuning of your self direction, and learn to cooperate fully with your anatomical structure with the application of Alexander technique principles to your voice. We focus on the facilitation of antigravity and movement coordination reflexes for ease, power and balance.
Outcomes of the workshop
- Practical Introduction to Alexander Technique principles
- Application of psycho-physical wholeness to using your voice
- Insight into your own moving and thinking habits
- Enhanced spatial awareness for your practice
- Each participant will gain personal 1:1 feedback from the trainers
Who is this workshop for?
- Ideal for music & singing teachers – all styles welcome
- Teachers, coaches, actors, public speakers
- People looking for practical approach to improving your speaking