Cathy Madden Weekend Intensive Workshop
Everyday Jazz: Integrating Alexander Technique Practice into our lives
Cathy Madden in Sydney
8th & 9th September, 2018
Cathy is a great teacher. Her approach was flexible and down to earth. She led the weekend workshop with lots of wisdom and grace.
Come join a special workshop with master international teacher Cathy Madden.
Gain new approaches for working with your challenges.
A depth and wealth of experience will be open to you when you work with Cathy, she will give you practical tools to find more freedom and ease in everything you do.
- Alexander Technique applied to the activities that interest you, from your life (walking, driving, typing, golf, dancing, lifting up children, resting etc)
- Personal action plans for approaching your challenging moments and actions
- Increased self awareness to ‘catch’ your thinking habits
- Direct experience and practice of self kindness
Is the weekend intensive workshop relevant to you?
- Are you looking for deep learning about your thinking and moving habits?
- Interested in new ideas and ways to think about your challenges (back pain, RSI, headaches, anxiety etc)?
- Ready to see and experience yourself in a new way?
- Looking for supportive and holistic approaches to change and personal transformation?
Give us a call if you like to discuss the workshop in relation to your needs. Kathy 0437405407
I loved the creative ways in which Cathy expressed to us the power constructive self-talk in her classes. “Are you being kind to yourself?” is a question that you rarely pause to ask yourself, but one that caused me to to re-evaluate what I do on a daily basis.
Early Bird registrations till 10 July.