Yoga and Alexander Technique, practical workshop
Come explore your Yoga practice with Alexander Technique principles
The Alexander technique is a perfect compliment to your Yoga practise.
Explore the fine-tuning of your self direction, and learn to cooperate fully with your anatomical structure with the application of Alexander technique principles to your Yoga.
We focus on the process of moving into your asanas, the transitions between poses and the facilitation of antigravity and movement coordination reflexes for ease, power and balance.
Sunday 21 Jan 10am – 1pm, 2018.
St Leonards, $99 (GST incl)
Strictly limited numbers – small intimate workshop. Idea introduction to Alexander Technique.
Outcomes of the workshop
- Practical Introduction to Alexander Technique principles
- Application of psycho-physical wholeness to asanas
- Insight into your own moving and thinking habits
- Enhanced spatial awareness for your practice
- Each participant will gain personal 1:1 feedback from the trainers
Who is this workshop for?
- Ideal for Yoga teachers – all styles welcome
- Highly relevant for serious Yoga students
- Yoga Australia members can credit this workshop towards their professional learning