Yoga & Alexander Technique workshop
The process of yoga practice is to attain balance between body, mind and spirit. Alexander Technique is a wonderful complimentary set of principles for your yoga.
Alexander Technique applies principles of psycho-physical wholeness to moving. Come along to the Yoga & Alexander Technique workshop to discover how this can apply to the practice of Yoga!
Outcomes of the workshop
- Practical Introduction to Alexander Technique principles
- Application of psycho-physical wholeness to asanas
- Insight into your own moving and thinking habits
- Enhanced spatial awareness for your practice
- Each participant will gain personal 1:1 feedback from the trainers
Who is this workshop for?
- Ideal for Yoga teachers – all styles welcome
- Highly relevant for serious Yoga students
- Yoga Australia members can credit this workshop towards their professional learning
Thursday 28 September, 9am – 1pm YYoga Studio, Roseville Cost $99