July School Holidays Workshop: Arms, Hands, Instrument
Improve your own self-care while learning anatomy and biomechanics that is practical and applied to musical life.
Music teachers, you set the standards for self-care, efficient posture & musical ambitions with your students from lesson 1.
Add to your skills, learn the anatomy of arm movements, plus Alexander Technique principles to effectively work with your students.
Imagine your own creative practice and your teaching improved with practical, relevant and applied body information about arms hands and instruments.
Improve your own self-care while learning anatomy and biomechanics that is practical and applied to musical life
Special EOFY Discount
Book before 30 June – gain a 20% discount on your fee
(pssst, remember to claim on your tax, PD workshop for music teachers)
4 day intensive workshop covers:
- Understand whole arm movement in relation to whole body coordination and instrument playing
- Anatomy of arm movements
- Body Mind mapping of the shoulders, arms, hands and fingers
- Alexander Technique principles.
On completion of the workshop you will be able to:
- Learn to model excellence in poise and posture for your students
- Learn anatomy and biomechanics that is practical and applied to musical life
- Use accurate information about how the hands and arms integrate with movements of the body and the instrument.
- Improve your own self-care using BodyMinded principles
- And much more!
Dates: Thursday 18 – Sunday 21 July 2019
Location: St Leonards, Sydney, 4 day intensive workshop
Time: 9am – 4pm each day
Cost: From $176 per day. Total cost $704 with 20% saving!
Save 20% if you book before 30th June 2019. (Normally $880)*includes 60mins private coaching session.
NESA Accreditation & Tax Deductions
Speak with us regarding NESA accreditation! Email Kathy@atsyd.com or phone 0437405407 prior to registration if seeking NESA points. Professional training fees are a tax deduction, please check with your tax specialist. Certificate of Completion provided to all participants.