Yoga and Alexander Technique Workshop
Come explore your Yoga practice with Alexander Technique principles.
The Alexander technique is a perfect compliment to your Yoga practise. Explore the fine-tuning of your self direction, and learn to cooperate fully with your anatomical structure with the application of Alexander technique principles to your Yoga.
We focus on the process of moving into your asanas, the transitions between poses and the facilitation of antigravity and movement coordination reflexes for ease, power and balance
- Practical Introduction to Alexander Technique principles
- Application of psycho-physical wholeness to asanas
- Insight into your own moving and thinking habits
- Enhanced spatial awareness for your practice
- Each participant will gain personal 1:1 feedback from the trainers
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Ideal for yoga teachers, all styles are welcome
- Highly relevant for serious yoga students
- Yoga Australia members can credit this workshop towards their professional learning
WHEN AND WHERE
When: 10am – 1pm, check booking system for available dates
Where: St Leonards, Sydney
Maximum of 8 students per workshop.
“As a Yoga Teacher and Remedial Massage Therapist who knew nothing about Alexander technique other than its name, I would highly recommend the Yoga and Alexander Technique workshop. The workshop was informative with both theory and practice as a means in describing Alexander Technique in its own right as well as in the context of a yoga class. Highly recommended and excellent value for anyone interested in Yoga as a teacher or a student.” Simon Hingee